Heating Maintenance start-up 15-point checklist.
Air Conditioning Maintenance start-up 15-point checklist.
• Check overall operations of equipment.
• Replace all filters.
• Flush all main and secondary drain pans and drain lines.
• Visually inspect all refrigeration pipes for leaks.
• Clean condensers and evaporator coils
• Check, adjust and replace all blower motor belts
• Check outside condenser coils and indoor evaporator coils.
• Check all electrical connections, check amperage draws on all motors and controls.
• Check thermostat calibration.
• Check refringent level/charge.
• Check compressor condition/amps
• Check all safety controls
• Check ductwork for loose or broken connections and air leaks
• Inform customer of equipment condition and recommendations if any.
• Check operating pressure of systems